Sunday, November 27, 2011

Web

Just a second ago I was struggling with my dad to make myself an account on Gmail, I will tell you that Gmail is just worthless. I do not like it at all! RRG! Now my dad is trying it on Yahoo. So far, no luck. Well, I'll tell you how bad that is later. But for now, Facebook is the target. Everybody is using it and my dad's friend is a Facebook maniac! What is Facebook about? What's it for? Nobody knows, except for the guy who created it. They even made a movie about him-REALLY? Comment if you agree.

9 comments:

  1. You are too funny! I'm not quite the Facebooker you think I may be. I mainly just post pics for my family who doesn't live here to see. I guess I'll have to update my Blog & start blogging again instead. Great job on your posts. Have a great week at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Don't ever get on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok you two!!! I know how yall like to gang up on me....lol. You're dad can vouched for me on this one :). At one point & time Facebook seemed to consume my life; HOWEVER, I had deactivated my account for some time & realized that there is life after Facebook....lol. I am back on it, but I don't really ever go to it except for playing a couple of games against my mom & some friends as well as posting a pic every now & then.

    PS - I have an idea for your blog, but I have to test it to see if it will work on my blog. You can do it for the holidays. I will see if it works & if so then your dad &/or I can show you next time you are over :). So, remind me next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Says the lady who posts every second of her life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete